Friday, April 18, 2008

I gotsta know...

Every so often I search my blog and make sure I don't have my last name in it anywhere. Yeah, a little paranoid and likely useless but that's what I do.

I replaced one occurance just now in a January one. Did anyone get the reference in the title?

And, no, I'm not talking about the one above. The January post.

7 comments:

Laika said...

Fast Times.

Anonymous said...

And for the dinette set, how about the one above?

Just the general name... no need to be scrounging through IMDB for the exact title.

Jimbo

*ERIN* said...

Heh heh.... clutching the goods like Judge Reinhold in the movie. Nice work Jim-n-Mark.

Anonymous said...

Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya punk.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jim said...

Thanks asshole.

Laika said...

>how about the one above?


The "so at least we've got that going for us" sounds like Bill Murray in Caddyshack, but it was more like "so at least I've got that going for me".