Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Enter Finn!


Stats:
Born 3:05pm, 6/24/08
Weight: 8lbs, 4oz
Length: 21 in

Weight-wise, he's the smallest. Labor-wise, this one was the longest... roughly 7 hours from the beginning of the induction... about an hour or so longer than Liam.

First song heard via the cable's Easy Listenig music channel: a pretty schmaltzy "Red Sails In the Sunset" followed by a Muzak version of "Bridge Over Troubled Waters". I ain't counting it until we get in the car and turn on a rock station! By the way, Liam's was Bowie's "Fame". Erin's was a Red Hot Chili Pepper's song... can't remember it off hand but it's on the tape.

Mother and son are doing fine. So far, Finn is a chow-hound.

2 comments:

Laika said...

Boy-girl-boy, just like I grew up (with Finn in my spot). Congrats to you and Kerry!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jim! you had a aby the excact date that Allan soave had his! He had a girl. I wonder if you were in the same hospital?. Hope Kerry is doing well, giver her our love.